Wednesday, September 1, 2010

About What is the best and cheapest way to travel from Newark intl airport to Queens? I am staying at Pan America ht

What is the best and cheapest way to travel from Newark intl airport to Queens? I am staying at Pan America ht
I am travelling from SFO to Newark. My hotel is in Queens Pan America hotel. This is first time I will be in NYC.
Other - United States - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
take the subway
2 :
I would say take the bus from Newark to Manhattan - it is about $12 each way and makes various stops in Manhattan, including Penn Station, Port Authority, and Grand Central. Then, from Manhattan take the subway into Queens. Where you stop in Manhattan will depend on what subway line you need to take.
3 :
10 or 12$ shuttle to grandcentral or penn station- hop on the subwas (S line aka the shuttle) to Times Square and then hop the queens bound R-- get off at the Grand Avenue Newtown Station on Queens Boulevard. The subway costs $2- free transfer- so keep your card.
Read more other entries :
About What is the best and cheapest way to book a ...