Saturday, May 1, 2010

About How to travel from time sqaure to Newark airport

How to travel from time sqaure to Newark airport?
Hey I'm traveling from timesqaure to Newark airport for a 6am flight On a Saturday so will have to leave at like 4-5am what's the best an safest way to travel there, I'm going by my self and is my first time in newyork :) will be carrying 2 backpacks
Other - Destinations - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Because of the time of your flight.... I would recommend you take the Super Shuttle Service. It's a shared van door-to-door service and it will cost you about $19. Make sure to reserve in advance. https://www.supershuttle.com 1-800-258-3826 Public Transportation will not get you to Newark in time for a 6am flight.
Read more other entries :
About What would be the CHEAPEST way to travel fro...